Thank you for the opportunity you have given to us. At Stewart Chevrolet we understand you have many choices when selecting the dealership you want to do business with. We are determined to provide you with the best purchasing and ownership experience for your new vehicle.
Here are a few of the reasons why people have chosen to do business with Stewart Chevrolet year after year:
- Long standing history of customer service: Stewart Chevrolet Cadillac was founded in 1933, wherein it has been passing down the legacy of automotive excellence from generation to generation.
- Service that goes the Extra mile: "They are serious professionals who have set a higher standard for customer satisfaction--and they meet it every time." Joyce M.
- Real People, Real Value… Real Simple! We’re Stewart Chevrolet, San Francisco’s exclusive Chevrolet dealer, we make car buying real simple! We dare you to compare our prices, selection, and people.
- Full Service Dealership: At Stewart Chevrolet we do it all, we provide a full line of services dedicated to our customers, which include:
- Retail Auto Sales
- Full Accessories Department
- Parts Department
- Full Service Departments even for your off brand vehicles
- Full Certified Auto Detail Department
- Complementary Car Wash w/ Service: It is our goal at Stewart Chevrolet, that if you entrust your vehicle with us to return it to you in better condition then when you gave it to us, which is why we provide a complimentary car wash with service. *Temporarily suspended due to drought in California.
- Dealership Amenities: Our unique amenities are catered to make your service or sales experience as comfortable as possible, which is why we offer:
- Waiting areas
- Free Wi-Fi for all your laptops so you can work and play if need to.
- Convenient Location
- Complimentary Coffee, tea, and bottled water
Visit Stewart Cadillac for Cadillac Sedans, Coupes, SUVs and Crossovers
We now have a separate website for Cadillac. Visit Stewart Cadillac online to browse our Cadillac inventory and Cadillac related offers.