Cadillac is offering OnStar Crisis Assist services to current, eligible owners in the path of Hurricane Laura & impacted by the California Wildfires for a limited time.† By pushing the OnStar button, our specially trained Advisors can provide access to emergency services, special routing assistance, personal calling, or data for the available in-vehicle 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot† for 30 days to stay connected on the go.
Our Advisors are ready to help 24/7 during this great time of need with:
• Coordinating emergency rescue and evacuation services
• Routing away from danger
• Connecting callers with loved ones, family and friends
• Directing to available resources like shelter, food and water
• Booking hotel rooms where feasible.
• Handling “Good Samaritan” calls to help others impacted
• Adding data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot (data plans provided by AT&T)
How to activate complimentary OnStar Crisis Assist Service:
- Push the blue OnStar button
- Ask an advisor for crisis assistance
- Those with OnStar-equipped vehicles who do not have their vehicle in a connected state can push the blue OnStar button twice, ask an advisor for crisis assistance, and accept the OnStar User Terms and Privacy Statement to start receiving Crisis Assist services.